Wednesday, July 4

Independence Day

As I celebrate another 4th of July away from home, serving my country, it is easy to reflect on how lucky we are in the good ol' US of A. Every time I am away, I am constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have been born in such a great country, full of opportunities. Each new country I visit, I can see why so many people are trying to get in. Here are few pictures I have collected over the years of our great Flag overseas. Some of the pictures are with a US Flag that has been with me everywhere! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them! Everyone be safe and enjoy the time you have off with family and friends! Wish I was there!! Happy 4th of July!!!













Atop a mountain in Afghanistan




Baghdad International Airport

















No comments:

*********************************************************